This Food Pantry is operated through the generosity of a lot of volunteers. There is no paid staff working to serve you food. As volunteers we expect and deserve your respect and appreciation. Please be courteous, respectful and thankful for what these individuals are doing to help you and your family.
All client information needed is based on household information only!
1. All clients must have the following information in order to receive food:
a. Social Security Cards for all individuals in the household
b. Income for all individuals in the household who receive income in any form of the following:
b.i. Payroll Check Unemployment Check
b.iii. Social Security Payments
b.iii.2. Widow’s Pension
b.iii.3. Disability Payments (Including Children)
c. Clients will be asked about child support and food stamp amounts.
d. Proof of Woodford County residence in the form of current mail, rent receipt, or current bill must be brought to each visit of the food pantry.
2. There will be no running in and out of the building, once you have come in you will remain. Everyone should be able to sit for a while.
3. Do not use your cell phone while being served by the volunteers of the food pantry.
4. Absolutely NO SMOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On the grounds or inside.
5. If two or more clients are riding together, let the driver of the vehicle be the first to receive food so they can pull the vehicle up and be ready to place the food in the vehicle as each client is served.
6. No children are allowed in the food pantry. They must stay in the reception area and someone must watch your children.
7. Only one person will be allowed to make food selections for a family unless there is a physical challenge addressed with the food pantry staff.
8. You can come to the Food Pantry only ONCE A MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your eligibility for services from the Food Pantry is based on your family size and income
Household Size Income per Month
1 ・・・・・・・・ $1,473
2 ・・・・・・・・ $1,984
3 ・・・・・・・・ $2,495
4 ・・・・・・・・ $3,007
5 ・・・・・・・・ $3,518
6 ・・・・・・・・ $4,029
7 ・・・・・・・・ $4,541
8 ・・・・・・・・ $5,052
Each additional family member add $512
- Community Dinner –
Every Monday evening 5:30- 6:30 at First Christian ChurchDinner is held in the Life Center Kitchen and Dining Hall. First Christian Church is located across the street from CVS Pharmacy in Versailles.
- CSFP Senior Food Boxes –
first Tuesday of each month – Senior Food Box Application
- 2018 Food Drives
Any family may be eligible for emergency food as the result of a catastrophic event, regardless of income status
20 Field of Dreams Rd
Versailles, KY 40383
PO Box 1066
Versailles, KY 40383
Hours of Operation
Monday: 4.45pm – 7.00pm
Thursday: 11.45pm – 4.00pm
First Tuesday each month for Senior Commodity
Food Boxes 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.